They're bizarre looking things. Obviously they are a piece of art work rather than a solution to Amanda Wakely's summer range. Heels in my mind are always seen as very delicate and sophisticated and for some reason so are these. I like the idea of the structural rigidity using only paper it compliments the idea that these are delicate and sophisticated despite looking brutal if it wasn't for the colour. Maybe only the skinniest of girls could wear these.
- Inspirational website
- 92 year old Penn newspaper clipping
- Grass roof
- Any man that can piss on a canvas and pass it off ...
- Spot the Difference
- Made of dog chews- Saatchi and Saatchi
- Novel Idea
- i despise!
- Speaking of Claes Oldenburg
- Worlds largest magician
- Fabios new shoes
- I demand the finest water known to man
- Is it jesus?!
- 3D Typography
- Sleep driving
- Rubbish AD pretty funny though
- ▼ October (16)