This is a shoe shop i saw in london, the idea being when you purchase a pair of shoes you get to scribble your thoughts in a box, weather it provides incentive to buy shoes or provides the incentive for other people to come into the shop and purchase shoes from the same shops as their freinds. Still it is an interesting piece of advertising, possibly aan idea i could use in my own work somewhere.
- Inspirational website
- 92 year old Penn newspaper clipping
- Grass roof
- Any man that can piss on a canvas and pass it off ...
- Spot the Difference
- Made of dog chews- Saatchi and Saatchi
- Novel Idea
- i despise!
- Speaking of Claes Oldenburg
- Worlds largest magician
- Fabios new shoes
- I demand the finest water known to man
- Is it jesus?!
- 3D Typography
- Sleep driving
- Rubbish AD pretty funny though
- ▼ October (16)