Did something go wrong with the designing of this perfectly symmetrical building. Obviously the left tower is much smaller than the right. Other than that it is perfectly symmetrical I like the detail on this building and the jucstaposition of it against the surrounding buildings. Despite being placed in the third world country of cuba it seems like it should be form the french renaissance period possibly this could be put down to the spanish colonizing?!
- Inspirational website
- 92 year old Penn newspaper clipping
- Grass roof
- Any man that can piss on a canvas and pass it off ...
- Spot the Difference
- Made of dog chews- Saatchi and Saatchi
- Novel Idea
- i despise!
- Speaking of Claes Oldenburg
- Worlds largest magician
- Fabios new shoes
- I demand the finest water known to man
- Is it jesus?!
- 3D Typography
- Sleep driving
- Rubbish AD pretty funny though
- ▼ October (16)